Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Friday!
Today I am getting ready for a crop I am hosting tomorrow. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! Not only do I have to pack up all my supplies and materials for the crop (I don't even know what I am going to work on yet! HELP!), I have to assemble a pan of lasagna for dinner and go shopping for door prize items! So, obviously I have plenty to do. BUT, I thought I'd take a moment to share an awesome giveaway from Stephanie Hunt at Bella Blvd---our local scrappy designers/biz! Right here in Wauwatosa. They just finished up at CHA and are celebrating their success. She has THREE giveaways to THREE readers. Go to the link below and you could win some great prizes from their newest products!
http://iamstephanie.typepad.com/myweblog/2013/01/cha-photos-a-giveaway.html

Hope you check it out and have a great weekend everyone! Now....back to packing for the crop!

No comments:

Post a Comment